Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 65

Thread: lets introduce and reintroduce

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Andromiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good afternoon!

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I should be studying right now, but I'm an irresponsible cretin, so, y'know. I'm not. ^_~

    I'm right smack in the middle of being sixteen, I've been an anime fan pretty much all my life. Not that I actually knew. ^_^; I'm originally from Venezuela, where they [used to?] play only anime and old Warner Brothers cartoons for kids. So I grew up stuffed with Macross, Kimba, Astroboy, etc. <3 Later on they were playing Saint Seiya [Knight of the Zodiac over here, except pretty much left entirely pure... unlike here. .-.] and Sailor Moon, but I moved to the USA around that time.

    I live in Florida, I have four best friends. Two like anime and yaoi about as much as I do[I converted them. Mwuahaha.], one used to but is more into music now, and the fourth one is a pretty bishounen[until he opens his mouth] that's totally fanatic about video games.

    I take Japanese classes on and off with a private tutor, and as you can probably tell, I really love anime/manga. These days I like manga more... but it might change, who knows?

    There's practically no genre I don't enjoy. I like all kinds of manga, be it shoujo, shounen or whatever. As long as either A. Good art, B. Good characters or C. Good plot, I'm probably going to like it.

    I've also recently become a fan of pocky, since I finally foun an Asian store in my city. <3 Much luff. Bloody addictive, these things are.

  2. #42
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    miyun: I started yaoi and frequenting this site when I was 12, so no big age deal here lol. open-mindness is for all ^^

    WELCOME to all of you! ^_____^ hope you enjoy it here, lotsa lovely poeple and nice topics, you are of course free to post about anything you want (lets say as a general rule no viagra spamming lol ). Try to take time to read past pages becuse they are so full of interesting things and maybe you'll find answer to question you never knew you had ^0^

    so anyway welcome all ^^

  3. #43
    Inactive Member tiringil's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haven't been in a long time...

    My name is Tiringil, but y'all can call me Tiri.
    I'm 15. O_o; Yay.
    12-3-88
    Doubt I'm the youngest, but anyways...

    I'm Korean and I live in the East Coast of US.
    I spend my time procrastinating.

    I think I read and completed all of Kaori Yuki's work except Cain.
    I love everything on sakura-crisis, and I love the translators. They are my heroes.

    Yup.
    Oh, I draw, too.
    But... not good.. --;;;;;;
    http://tiringil.deviantart.com/
    ....

    *slinks away now*

  4. #44
    Inactive Member miyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2004
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Yue:
    miyun: I started yaoi and frequenting this site when I was 12, so no big age deal here lol. open-mindness is for all ^^
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yaoi started for me when i was 11 or 12... that's when i came across my first doujinshi and freaked. ^_^ i guess it ate away at my mind because i kept coming back to see more.

    i came here looking for yami no matsuei scanlations about a year ago.. so i've been looking around for ages, and i guess it never occured to me to join.

  5. #45
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    11! 12!! geeze and i thought i was bad at 15. ive led such a sheltered life. but no longer..i am thoroughly corrupted!

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Grax's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi!! *gives out candy and glompies* Ive been around for a while....but I am a very very lazy poster...=p...^^
    I like all things by Kaori Yuki...and Alichino!!! I also lub lub lub shounen-ai manga...angsty ones and sweet ones !!^^
    I'm 15 at this moment.... ^^
    As I said before I am one lazy person, so even my post is short ^^

  7. #47
    Inactive Member miyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2004
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by jadey:
    11! 12!! geeze and i thought i was bad at 15. ive led such a sheltered life. but no longer..i am thoroughly corrupted!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*claps* ^^;;; what matters is that you're corrupted now.. :3

    ._. my friends said i was sheltered and innocent, but they have no idea.... none... none at all...

    *glomps her doujinshi* :3

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Tsubaki-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehee. Everyone thought the same with me since I was always so quiet. Then annoying people try to gross you out and you can counter by talking to them about yaoi in all kinds of detail. Mwahahaha. ^^ I'm 15 as well.

    -Tsu-chan

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ April 16, 2004 09:35 AM: Message edited by: Tsubaki-chan ]</font>

  9. #49
    Inactive Member djibril84's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi! I'm Rion and i'm italian!
    My favorite manga are: Angel Sanctuary, Cain (earl Cain, God child), bloodhound, Neji, Alichino
    My favorite authors: Kaori Yuki, Clamp
    Music: System of a down, Muse, HIm, White STripes
    writer: Anne Rice
    Characters: Cain (*_* God child), Sakuya kira [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] , Yue Kato (angel sanctuary)
    Book characters: Lestat (interview with the vampire, lestat the vampire...), Louis (interview with the vampire)

    *_* I love so much this site!!!!!!! It's wonderful!!! And you works so hard for translate! Thanks! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #50
    Inactive Member miyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2004
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Tsubaki-chan:
    Hehee. Everyone thought the same with me since I was always so quiet. Then annoying people try to gross you out and you can counter by talking to them about yaoi in all kinds of detail. Mwahahaha. ^^ I'm 15 as well.

    -Tsu-chan

    <font color="#660033"><font size="1">[ April 16, 2004 09:35 AM: Message edited by: Tsubaki-chan ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hehe.. funny how that is... ^_^ just cos we're quiet in dirty discissions...

    hmm... i haven't tried to counter with saying anything.. ._. sounds like something to do... it'd scare the wits out of them...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •